If you choose the direction "Working with the audience”, you can work with the audience and provide a comfortable stay for spectators and athletes at the sites, Working in this area you will provide viewers with the necessary information, help them find their places in the stands, control the flow of guests and provide them with other assistance if necessary.
- The English language knowledge. Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills, politeness, desire to help people;
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team;
- High working capacity, ability to take responsibility;
- The volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.