- Support of the official site, social networks.
- Official publications.
- Infocentre: villages and sports facilities.
Communication is an important activity at such a large-scale sporting event. If you want to help in holding PR events, take part in mass filming for PR materials, and monitor the updating of official websites, social networks and their publications, then your choice is "Communications."
* You will increase your organizational skills, and also you will be able to view the updates of the official sites of the event first.
- The English language knowledge. Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable;
- Confident work on a personal computer (MS Office);
- High degree of responsibility and carefulness;
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team;
- Volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.