City Information Points Volunteers
City volunteers are like the 'face' of Minsk for the period of the event. Friendly volunteers throughout the city are ready to point the way and answer questions from participants and guests of the European Games. Do you want to be a part of this team? Volunteers create an atmosphere of hospitality and comfort in the city. They need to have knowledge of the city's infrastructure, its history, culture and sights.
*You can improve the knowledge of the history and culture of your city, as well as to learn about the traditions and culture of foreign visitors.
- The English language knowledge;
- Good city orientation;
- Ability to help participants, guests and tourists in city navigation.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.