If you cannot imagine your life without cultural events, the "Ceremony" direction is for you. You will become an indispensable assistant in providing navigation in the places of rehearsals. Also you have to help the Organizing Committee staff in the organization of make-up and other technical rooms, act as an extras during rehearsals and help to solve other emerging issues.
* This is an excellent opportunity to participate in unique for our country opening and closing ceremonies.
- Good physical training;
- Quick adaptation to new circumstances;
- High working capacity at any time;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with representatives of different cultures;
- Politeness, patience, ability to take responsibility;
- Ability to work in a team;
- The English language knowledge. Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable;
- Conducting cultural and sports events experience;
- Basic computer skills.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.