- Interaction with NOCs / Services for NOCs (team host)
- Interaction with EOC / Services for EOC
*As an attache, you will be the link between athletes and the Organizing Committee. During the event, a volunteer will be on a daily basis with the team, translating, solving all emerging issues and problems, accompanying athletes, helping them to adapt.
*One of the most interesting areas will give you the opportunity of constant improvement of foreign language skills, as well as to find solutions in the most extraordinary situations.
- The English language knowledge at the professional level;
- Knowledge of other foreign languages at a high level, including rare ones;
- Knowledge of cross-cultural communication;
- Volunteering experience at major sport events;
- Stress resistance and adroitness;
- Readiness for unregulated work schedule.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.