Arrivals / Departures
Do you want to be the FIRST volunteer, who will be seen by the incoming athletes? Then choose the "Arrivals and Departures" direction. Volunteers of this direction will meet guests at the airport, work at the reception desk, assist with luggage collection, accompany guests from terminals to transport (shuttles).
* You will learn how to navigate in the Minsk airport easily, get acquainted with the basics of customs affairs. Moreover you will be the first to meet the guests of our capital. Working as a volunteer in this area is an excellent opportunity to develop your communication skills.
- Affability, reliability, responsibility, carefulness;
- Endurance, stress resistance, ability to work shifts in the open air;
- Strong command of English / the second language is welcome;
- Volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events;
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with representatives of different cultures;
- Ability to work in a team.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.