Volunteer / Staff Management
In order the system works without failures and the process of activity of all volunteers was established there is a direction " Volunteer / staff management". The special team will organize the registration of volunteers, the provision of services to them, as well as maintain the motivation at the proper level, and assist in the preparation. If you have all of the qualities listed below, you are right here.
* The direction " Volunteer / staff management " will give you the opportunity to improve your organizational skills, as well as gain experience in the field of staff management.
- The English language knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with representatives of different cultures;
- Experience in organizing volunteers or working in youth organizations;
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team;
- High working capacity, ability to take responsibility for themselves;
- The volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.