All participants, guests, volunteers and organizers undergo the process of accreditation, in other words they get identification cards on which the status and access areas will be indicated. If you are interested in a data base forming, cards making and cards issuing, then you certainly must become a volunteer of the direction "Accreditation". Volunteers of this direction register all participants of the event and issue them a personal accreditation badge (accreditation), which allows to have access to the objects of the event.
* In spite of the fact that this direction is one of the most responsible, you can increase your stress resistance, learn how to find a way out of the most extraordinary situations, and also improve your communication skills.
- The English language knowledge. Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable;
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team;
- High working capacity, ability to take responsibility;
- Volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged;
- Excellent communication skills, stress resistance;
- A confident PC user.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.