VIP guests service
"VIP guests service" direction will give you the opportunity to take part in providing access control in VIP-zones and VIP-stands. You will be responsible for the meeting of high-ranking guests, their seating, as well as providing information materials and issuing souvenirs. In addition, volunteers will be involved in arranging the work of welcoming racks in hotels, issuing tickets and invitations to various events for VIP guests.
* "VIP guests service" is the most important direction. Work in this direction will help to learn the rules of business etiquette, as well as to increase the level of knowledge in the field of intercultural and interethnic communications.
- Knowledge of foreign languages;
- High level of motivation, active life position;
- Goodwill, client-orientation;
- Knowledge of intercultural and interethnic communications;
- Volunteering experience / hostess experience at international and / or major sporting events.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.