"Technical Support" direction includes work with special equipment and assistance in the field of information and communication technologies.
* Working in this direction, you will receive a huge experience of interaction with experts in the field of information and communication technologies.
- Free PC ownership;
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team;
- High working capacity, ability to take responsibility;
- Volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged;
- The English language knowledge / second language is welcome.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.