If you are in good physical shape, you know a foreign language your direction is "Sport Volunteers". It is important to know the rules of a particular sport. Volunteers will assist athletes and participants in sports grounds and other places.
* You have the ability to gain experience from international athletes.
- Affability, reliability, responsibility, carefulness;
- Stamina, stress resistance, ability to work shifts in the open air;
- The English language knowledge;
- Volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events;
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with representatives of different cultures;
- Experience to work in team.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.