The main task of those who have chosen the direction "Places manging" will be the assistance to the head and team of the facility in ensuring uninterrupted and efficient operations. The volunteers will help the team members of the facilities in resolving the incidents, provide the necessary information for the immediate work, coordinate the operation of the facility, monitor the implementation of the detailed schedule of the event, and organize communications.
- The English language knowledge. Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable;
- Confident work on a personal computer (MS Office);
- High degree of responsibility and carefulness;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team;
- The volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.