Medical care is an integral part of any competition, especially such large-scale ones. Volunteers of this direction will help doctors and other medical staff while dealing with foreign patients who need medical help.
- Literate Russian language. The English language knowledge. Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with representatives of different cultures;
- Responsibility, accuracy, discipline, ability to work in a team;
- The volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.