Mass Media Interaction
In order for the event to be covered most fully and brightly, volunteers of the "Media" direction will help journalists and photographers in media centers at stadiums, on the media stands, in photographers positions, in press conference rooms and mixed areas. They will meet media representatives and provide them with the necessary operational information, distribute tickets and additional means of access, provide support in working areas.
*The sphere of mass media will fill up your professional luggage with a whole list of useful skills and skills from the processing of results to the conduction of the reportage shooting.
- The English language knowledge. Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable;
- Basic knowledge of the global media market (national and international media), understanding of media needs;
- A confident PC user.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with representatives of different cultures;
- The volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.