If you want to help representatives of the Organizing Committee in the organization of transportation, meetings and wires, keep records of the load of vehicles, as well as work in the zones of landing and embarkation, in parking lots, then your direction is "Logistics".
* This is one of the most interesting areas, as during transportation, meetings and wires of athletes, officials and representatives of the participating countries, there is an excellent opportunity to practice your foreign language skills, without being distracted from work.
- Affability, reliability, responsibility, accuracy, punctuality;
- Endurance, stress resistance, ability to work shifts in the open air;
- The English language knowledge / second language is welcome;
- Good communication skills, experience of intercultural communication;
- Volunteering experience at major sports or cultural events;
- Working in team experience, organizational skills.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.