If you choose the direction "Hospitality", then your main task for the time of the event will be providing impeccable service and positive emotions from attending the event, where the organizers can properly entertain and impress their guests. Volunteers will be involved in the process not only on the days of the event, but also during the preparatory period. They will also provide the following services to the guests of the event: meeting and support, information support, coordination and provision of client services.
*You can develop your organizational skills, as well as improve your knowledge of foreign languages.
- The English language knowledge. Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Sociability, self-starter, punctuality, enthusiasm.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.