Volunteers of "Doping Control" direction will be able to try themselves as chaperones. Chaperone volunteers participate in important verification procedures, accompany athletes to planned, unplanned and forced doping control procedures. Volunteers observe strict procedures, fill in documents, and have access to confidential information.
*You have a great opportunity to see the competition through the eyes of the athlete, and the possibly to communicate with the idol.
- Literate Russian language. The English language knowledge. Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with representatives of different cultures;
- Responsibility, carefulness, discipline, ability to work in a team;
- The volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.