Do you want to see the hotel business from the inside? Do you want to help with accommodation of participants and guests, distribution of rooms, registration, check-in? Then choose the "Accomodation" direction. Your main task will be to help guests in their communication, provide effective feedback from the Organizing Committee, monitor the availability of information leaflets and booklets in hotels, advise guests on various issues and send responsible persons to them.
* Working in this direction, you will learn how to resolve issues of registration, settlement and everything related to the hotel infrastructure easily. A huge number of new acquaintances and friends is guaranteed.
- Sports Village
- Volunteer Village
- Official Media Hotel
- The English language knowledge / knowledge of the second foreign language is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills, experience of intercultural communication;
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team;
- High working capacity, ability to take responsibility;
- The volunteering experience at major sports and cultural events is encouraged.
Advantages of volunteering:
- Language practice and the opportunity to practice several more languages;
- The opportunity to become a part of a grand sport event of a global scale – the II European Games 2019;
- Opportunity to find new friends in different parts of the world;
- Possibility to receive additional incentives in the educational establishments for public activities;
- Opportunity to increase chances of participating in similar projects and internships abroad;
- Ability to gain additional professional skills and improve their competitiveness for future employment;
- Ability to get unforgettable impressions and positive emotions;
- Possibility to get souvenirs, as well as the uniform of the II European Games of 2019;
- The opportunity to see the world sports stars.
Additional bonuses for volunteers of the second European Games of 2019:
- Free use of public transport during the event;
- Free attendance of competitions;
- Free accommodation for non-resident volunteers;
- Free catering service during the event;
- Participant certificate.
A volunteer need to be ready for:
- Flexible working hours;
- A large amount of information and instructions.